Gabe got to accompany Ryan to some communities where FH works as his cameraman. Gabe wanted to share some of his best shots with you.
I took these first two in the taxi on the ride home. (Gabe learned this technique from his friend Trevor, who now lives in Vietnam, on his blogpost here.)

Can you spot the parrot? It wouldn't stop squawking. We tried to have a meeting outside, but the parrot kept squawking.
I like the pile of rocks and thought it looked cool how they made it to put their house on it.
He looks like a nice dog and he has a cut on his nose, but you can't see it.
Can you spot the fly?
I took a lot of pictures of these dogs.
This is a vulture. We see them around our house sometimes too.
2 comments:
Great photos, Gabe. I took a lot of dog pictures too while I was there. They were nice dogs.
Peace,
Patrick
Gabe, I'm so impressed with your photos. Nice job!
Post a Comment